Interested in living on campus?
2016年秋季开始, only accepted credit-seeking students at 十大赌博正规老平台 will have access to The 住房 Director Self-Service (THDSS) and the Viking Woods online housing application. If you have been accepted and issued a MyJeffco username, you can access THDSS.
Meningococcal Vaccination Compliance Form
Complete the Compliance Form. Please note this form is required for new residents.
Payment of housing application fees will be required at the time of online application.
- New applicants will be responsible for a payment of $330 ($300 security deposit and $30 background check fee)
- Payment options include debit card, credit card or electronic check from a checking/savings account.
Having problems accessing the online housing application?
- If you have not yet applied for admission, 点击这里 网上申请.
- If you have not received an acceptance letter, please follow up with Enrollment Services at 636-481-3209.
- If you have received an acceptance letter, please review the letter for your MyJeffco username and log in information. If you are logging into MyJeffco for the first time, there is a link for “First Time Users” to reset your password. Once you have logged into MyJeffco, you should have access to THDSS.
- If you have additional concerns or trouble accessing the online housing application, please contact the 住房 Office at vikingwoods@jeffco.Edu或636-481-3294.