The 十大赌博正规老平台 早期大学学院 will provide high school students the opportunity to earn an Associate of 艺术s degree while earning their high school diploma. This rigorous 62-64 credit hour academic cohort program will be available to high-achieving high school students in Jefferson County. The program will consist of course work offered both on the 十大赌博正规老平台 campus and online.
查看 2023-2025 proposed 早期大学学院 schedule.
To be considered eligible, applicants must:
- Have a first semester grade of B or better in both sophomore math and 英语 courses (Algebra II should be completed or in progress)
- Have an unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 3.75或以上
- Be proficient in reading per Missouri Department of Higher 教育 and 员工发展 (MDHEWD) guidelines
- Place into Precalculus (数学的位置) and Honors 英语 Composition I (英语的位置) with ACT or ACCUPLACER scores
- Have permission from their parent/guardian
- Be recommended by their high school counselor
- Have a recommendation from a core subject area high school teacher
Selection of candidates from this competitive application process will be based on a scoring rubric that addresses the above items and the essay and short answer responses on the application.
的最后期限: Applications must be submitted by February 10, 2023!
Jaclyn Birks, 早期的大学 Coordinator
(636) 481-3216 or email@example.com